C2

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010 Here We Come...


Colorado Christmas (2008 visit)

Hard to believe Christmas has come and gone and 2010 is literally right around the corner. Christmas was wonderful this year. I love Christmas-time and the joy, wonder, and magic that it brings. There is nothing better in the world than having family to share this special holiday with. I hope each of you reflected over Christmas, stopped and remembered the true meaning of this holiday and celebrated a birth that changed the world forever.

I am truly thankful for 2009 and believe 2010 is going to be beyond amazing. I am humbled for many things in my life and for all the blessings God has given to me, my family and friends. I may not have all the material things in life that some people strive for, but I certainly have the most important gift that anyone could receive, I have a very special and real relationship with that child that was born on Christmas day many years ago AND this, my friends, makes me very rich indeed.

So as 2010 approaches and your mind fills with all the New Year’s resolutions you intend on conquering, be sure to trust in that child that was born so many years ago on Christmas day and remain steadfast in your faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home