C2

Thursday, March 29, 2007

LOVIN' LIFE

We are oozing with happiness. Why you ask? Because Spring has sprung. We witnessed it first hand as we moved and took the week off to get settled into our new house. The past few weeks around here have been splendid. The temps have been in the 80s!! Muggy at times, but it sure beats the freezing cold. It has been great opening all of the windows and letting the fresh Spring air in! We like this time of year when opening the windows are enough. It is nice to enjoy this time before we have to turn on the central air. Nothing beats a cool fresh breeze coming off the lake.

We are very blessed and happy with where we are in our life. We have a place to call “home” and we are healthy and alive. We also have wonderful family and friends. Kevin’s folks are the GREATEST. They traveled all the way from Canada to help us get settled. It isn’t very often that we get to see them because we live so far away but when we do get together we truly have the best time. And they are amazing people, so giving of themselves and always willing to be there when you need them without asking. We love them VERY MUCH. Thanks for all your help, Mom (a/k/a Captain) and Dad. :-)

In regards to our house, we absolutely love it. It is beautiful and is much more than we ever hoped for. We cannot wait for all of our family and friends to come and visit and enjoy the view. So all who read this blog, please feel free to come and visit us ANY TIME! Our door is always open. We will post updated pictures once we get our sod..... they say any day now (of course, they have been saying that since before we closed!!!!).


When we went back to work, I decided to take off early so I could spend more time with Kevin’s folks before they left. Since Kevin and I carpool, I sent him a quick e-mail letting him know that I was on my way over to pick him up. I get out to the parking lot and I’m looking all over for my car. I think I spot my Mazda and walk over to it only to realize it isn’t my car. So I’m wracking my brain trying to figure out where in the heck I parked my car after lunch…….. Do dee do…………… it finally dawned on me that Kevin DROPPED me off at lunch and HE had the car….. Yeah, I’m sure I looked real cute walking aimlessly in the parking lot trying to find my car……NOT! Now, if you will excuse me and my pea size small minded brain, I think I need some more of that Spring fresh air..... :-)

1 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger Carolene Coutu said...

As we look our our windows and see a foot of freshly fallen snow we sure wish we were back with you. We will take the rain and muggy weather over snow - especially since it is now April! We really enjoyed our visit with you, your family and your friends.

You both done good! That is you both took gentle directions very well and got the job done. Your home is beautiful as well as all who live in it. We are looking forward to seeing you in August.

Love Mom (Captain mom) and Dad Coutu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home