C2

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Spring has NOT Sprung :-(

I believe that when you have more than one role in life, as we all do, the way to keep them all balanced is to keep it real with ourselves. The best way to keep it real is to allow ourselves to be open and truthful. In my opinion, the greatest way to do that, is to keep a journal/diary/blog. To write/type something down sort of allows us to purge our minds. To get it out and onto paper/screen, to have that visual, seems to really aid us in keeping things in order. It puts it in prospective. You know kind of like having a grocery list when going to the grocery store! Having that list ensures we don’t forget anything! :-) To be able to sit down and jot down your thoughts, dreams, and feelings whether good or bad, is freeing. I can’t wait to be able to sit on our deck, relax and write down my thoughts or sit in our new home office and type up a new blog or two.

Speaking of our new home, we have been extremely busy since moving. Running here and there and not really being able to sit down and enjoy the peacefulness of it all. However, we wanted you all to know that we absolutely LOVE our new home! It seems very surreal that WE actually live there. It is just so beautiful. The weather hasn’t been cooperating though. Inclement weather almost every single day and YES, you guessed it, no sod as of today! :-( So no new pictures! Sorry folks.

In other news, we ended up buying a new Buick Terraza instead of the Jeep that I kept hounding Kevin to buy me. My idea! Can you believe that? Well, we had another reason to buy the Terraza and that was because my car was ready to bite the dust (so to speak). Kevin was soooooooo frickin surprised that I actually wanted to buy the Terraza. (plus after his conversation with his Mom and Dad, it was pretty much a done deal! SMILES) But it makes more sense since we travel a lot and it gives us a lot more room. Oh did I tell you it was a sweeeeeeeeeeet ride, fully loaded!

At any rate, lately I have been feeling fatigued and chalked it up to the drastic change in weather. However, after feeling like this for a few weeks, I went into the doctor and found out that I am "pre-anemic" and that my iron stores were extremely low. So they have put me on an iron supplement and said I should start feeling better in about 4 weeks. Eah gads, 4 weeks???? We both have been maintaining our workouts and nutrition. It just has been a HUGE struggle for me. Kevin has been great though. Reminding me of the benefits and rewards that lie ahead if I just push myself! I am extremely grateful to have a supporting spouse. Thanks Love! ;-)


Until later..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home