C2

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Perseverance

Are you thinking I wish my life was easier, can’t lose weight or I’ll never change? A few people I know have that attitude and it blows my mind. I want to tell them welcome to the human race. Sometimes we all feel a bit down and think negative thoughts and wish our lives could be better. Or wish we were laying on the beach (like in the picture above). The thing we must realize is that we must retrain our bodies and minds to think differently, which in turn will make us act, speak and live differently. :-)

Through my fitness journey, I have learnt that despite the times where I was discouraged, second guessing my decision and fighting to stay positive, and tempted to settle for less than the best, I dug deep, and fought hard to stay persistent and positive, and it was worth the wait and then some.

So start with a realistic plan, persevere through the tough times, stay positive and fuel the passion in all you do, and soon enough you will reach your goals! Whatever you do, do not quit, sell yourself short, give in or give up - you are so worth it!

SEEK CHRIST. WORK HARDER. REACH FARTHER. PROGRESS FASTER and last but not least, LOVE YOURSELF.

3 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Thank you for those wondeful words of wisdom. You are such a wonderful person Elizabeth.

love,love,love you.

Tracy

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Thank you for this.

 
At 1:09 AM, Blogger Colorado Kid said...

That is an awesome post!!!!! Thanks

I hope you have a great week!!!


Cas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home