C2

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

CHOICES





“If you are longing for something to happen.....MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!" Lets go gang!!! Seize the power!!! YOU HAVE IT!!! Whatever you want for your life, you can have, you’ve just got to CHOOSE to MAKE it happen and not wait for it to.” Denise Taylor

Have you ever had the pleasure of meeting someone who always seems to be in a good mood and always has something positive to say? They seem to be natural motivators. If someone around them were having a bad day, they always point out the positive side of a situation. These are the people who wake up everyday and say, “I have two choices. I can choose to be in a good mood, or I can choose to be in a bad mood. I choose the good mood.” Each time something bad happens, they can choose to be a victim or choose to learn from it. Anytime someone complains to them, they can choose to accept their complaining or they can point out the positive side of life. I truly strive to be this type of human being. I truly try to stay positive and want to inspire others to be a better person.

Life is all about choices. When you cut away all the junk, every situation is a choice. You choose how you react to situations. You choose how people affect your mood. You choose to be in a good mood or a bad mood. The bottom line is, it’s your choice how you live your life.

Some choices we make however don't always just affect us; they may affect our spouse, children, co-workers, neighbors or friends. It would be selfish for us to do something that might bring us a moment of pleasure but alienate or hurt others.

We all have issues and problems and the choices we make can make them better or worse. I hope that our faith guides us in making the best possible choice that we can.

Here are a few more pictures of our trip to Denver (the one above is also a picture from our trip):








2 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger Colorado Kid said...

I love that post. I am copying it off and putting it on my motivational board...

I hope you two have a safe and wonderful weekend...

Cas

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger Lori said...

Great post!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home