C2

Monday, November 12, 2007

TAGGED



Here's the tag that I got:

Here are the Rules:• Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.• Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.• Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.• Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.Here is my tagger: Martha

1. I don’t like chocolate!!

2. I don’t have a ticklish bone in my entire body!

3. I never said a cuss word until I turned 21 years old before that I would spell them out! (the Smiley Face is for Stef since she can raise each eyebrow one at a time!) :)


4. When I TRY to skate, I only lift my right leg. For some reason, my left leg will not cooperate.



5. I don’t like to shop!

I tag Marilee, D. Lukon, Chrissy, Jason, Sandra!

3 Comments:

At 3:56 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

LOL I tagged ya too with the same thing! Great! :) I can't believe you hate chocolate! MMMmmmmmm Chocolate! (Homer Simpson)

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Stef said...

I am chuckling at the smileys!

=)

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Lori said...

I wish I did not like chocolate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home