C2

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Happy Birthday Elizabeth

I don't normally write on our blog because Elizabeth can compose thoughts much better than I can, but I figured that I would today in honor of my lovely wife since today is her birthday.

You know how people when they talk about their kids, refer to their ages in months? I really don't understand this. Is it to make it sound like they are older? My little boy is 24 months old! Or do they do it to make it sound like their kids are younger? My little girl is 12 months old! Or maybe it is because they say it so that you feel obligated to run out to the store and shop for clothing with that little number written on on the tag. I don't have kids so this is something that I just don't get. But I'm going with the clothing theory. So, today is Elizabeth's birthday and I promised her that I would take her shopping. I'll be on the lookout for clothing with 492 months on the tag. Happy Birthday Elizabeth, I love you! :-)

5 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger C2 said...

You are absolutely hilarious Kev! Thanks for the nice post! Love you darlin!

~ Elizabeth

 
At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hippy Barthday to you! :o)

Love Team Kling

 
At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday lovely lady.

Kellie (from TX)

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Happy Birhtday Sweet Elizabeth. I know your husband is going to make it a very special day for you.

HUGS TO YOU!

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger joy said...

Hey, Happy "belated" Birthday! Hope it was GREAT!

Thanks for keeping in touch and sharing your blog... I LOVE IT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home