C2

Saturday, September 15, 2007

ALOHA ----A Way of Life



Kevin and I tried to tell everyone we throw awesome parties BUT we don't think anyone actually believed us UNTIL September 8 when we hosted our 2nd Luau...... I did say on the record a few weeks back that "if you decide not to attend the Luau, you will miss one of the best parties of the year." That wasn't a lie. It was a fantastic night. Everyone was greeted with a lei and a hula skirt (at least the women wore the hula skirts), they showed up ready to be entertained and have some great fun and that is exactly what we did.
The funny thing is I am a HUGE social anxiety freak. I stress over social events even if they are held at my house but when I got up that particular Saturday morning, I wasn't worried at all. Somehow I knew everything was going to fall into place and that everyone who attended was going to have the best time ever. AND THEY DID! :-)

Here are a few pictures that I took at the Luau. If you want to see all of them, I have posted them on Facebook. Enjoy!




3 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Lori said...

Looks like fun. We can both be social freaks in TN then cause I'm the same way.

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome! Looks like it was great fun. We tried to have one, too, but that hurricane that blew up in Texas brought rain to Georgia last Friday and rained us out.

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

WOW..you DO throw a good party.

FUN,FUN!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home