C2

Monday, November 17, 2008

JUST ONE OF THE REASONS.....



Why I love this man...... he loves me for who I am. I can be myself, be goofy, serious, tell him what I really think and he never ever judges me.... he just stands beside me and supports me.

I am so thankful that I wake up with him each morning and that I can share my thoughts with him. And when life throws me that unwelcomed curve ball, he reminds me that there is tomorrow and I should strive to take that next step forward and to not look back.

There is always a solution to everything life places in our path, and if you keep on striving you will eventually receive rewards for your perseverance. That is what I am experiencing... I am learning something new every day, growing and focusing on what is important and it definitely keeps life interesting and I get to share that with this man.

So......thank you for the care that you show me, your smile, your support, respect, acceptance, trust and love, all of which makes me want to be a better person and wife to you. Thank you for being the best husband out there. :)

3 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

ahhh I LOVED your blog this morning. You do have a sweet hubby and what a cute couple you two make. It warms my heart.

Love ya sweet lady.

xoxo

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Stef said...

You are so Lucky! I feel that way too!!!

=)

 
At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sweet and how wonderful that you found each other. I'm sure he feels the same about you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home