C2

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

with liberty and justice for all

Look I am not one to write and speak up about politics. I think it goes without saying where I stand. I am a Woman of Faith first and foremost, everything else is prioritized after that.

But I will say this…….in my opinion, Obama is such a vacant slate, and has such a thin public record, that voters were forced to parse his statements, sift through his past, and examine what he really meant when he said he is/was going to do away with "conventional Washington thinking.” The only thing they had to really go by were his words. Yeah, okay. So after a year “his” policy is to do nothing!

Obama has the most powerful job in the world without much of a public record of which to speak. Yet whenever someone demanded to know a little bit more about him, they were arrogantly dismissed as engaging in "smears" and being divisive or discordant for refusing to simply take him at his word. I call BS on this. We have a right to know what is going on. After all this is OUR nation.

I am tired of sitting back and doing nothing. It is fine if you believe in Obama’s message which so far has been to do nothing but really do you think this one man is the answer to our Nation’s problems? I do not. Maybe Obama does not know how to run our country because of his lack of experience. Maybe he feels overwhelmed with being Commander In Chief. My take on it: maybe he should have thought about that before he ran for the office of the President of the United States. It is my belief, he does not even know where to begin. Have you taken a hard look at Obama lately? His hair is almost completely gray after only 1 year of being head of this great Nation. I am sure he has bitten off more than he can chew.

This Nation has a lot of issues, it needs more than HOPE, it needs a leader who has the experience, determination, tenacity and ability to embrace the notion of leading humbly, of being open to new options and eager to learn, of caretaking instead of transforming. Not just caring about being in the limelight and reading off a teleprompter.

And with that said, I say GOD BLESS AMERICA!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Note: Please if you are reading this, do not come here to bash my beliefs, after all, this is MY blog and our Nation. I have a right to defend it!

1 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Marilee said...

Isn't it awesome to live in a place where we can believe what we know is truth, say what we feel in our hearts and know that we are not alone. Love you woman, I ALWAYS enjoy hearing what is going on inside your head. (It's a nice change from what's going on in mine)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home