C2

Thursday, November 20, 2008

My New Interest :)

Some people love MY Space, others prefer Facebook. I have to say I [heart]

Facebook. I was first introduced to Facebook by Kevin’s sisters while we were vacationing in Canada. Facebook is about real connections to real friends, so the stories coming in are of interest to the people receiving them (me), since they are important to the person creating them. It has been great catching up with old friends and staying in touch with all of my old ones.

There are some applications on there that I would never use and that are geared more for adolescents…. BUT for those of you who are wanting to stay in touch with friends, get reacquainted with old ones, I think this is the way to go.

So if you haven’t given Facebook a try, check it out. I think you will love it too!

Here’s the link to get started: http://www.facebook.com

2 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, Blogger Lori said...

LOVE the pic of you two. You are a model couple.

 
At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may take a peek. I spend so much time with blogs, just don't know if I have the time to spend anywhere else! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home