C2

Monday, June 09, 2008

JONNAE NICOLE TAYLOR - LIGHT A CANDLE


JONNAE NICOLE TAYLOR
9/2/92-6/9/08

From Denise this morning:


It is finished. Her battle is over. Her heavenly birth happened around 4am this morning. I will provide you with Mass details as we have arranged them.

Live your life fully. Not only today, but everday. It is merely one of the many precious gifts she has provided us.

Bless you for making this such a beautiful experience for us. The love that's been poured all over us during this most exhausting war is something that has forever changed us.

We love you!
Denise


2 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my sister was sad when she herd
jonnae has past away.And i will
never take off my jonnae tolor
braclet again.

We love you jonnae!!!!!


from,
emily

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Lori said...

What a truly amazing family. I hope the kids are ok, I worry about Nolan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home