C2

Friday, August 08, 2008

Bonne Fete Kevin (Happy Birthday Kevin) :)

Today is my sweet, sweet husband’s birthday. For those who do not know him, he is bright, amazing, witty and extremely hot (oooh, la, la). For those who think "I" am wonder woman, well, I must confess that all the things I have accomplished is made possible by one very simple thing. Kevin…. he makes me happy. Although sometimes life can really shovel stuff on you at times, there is an essence of joy in my life that none of it can penetrate into. And that particular source of happiness is my husband. He is quite literally the best thing that ever happened to me. In fact, to me, he is proof that there is hope in the world. Because he is absolute proof that sometimes someone (me) gets much, much more than they deserve. And if creation can be that gracious to me, well, maybe there is compassion for all of us in the future.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY! ;)

2 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger Stef said...

Happy Birthday to Kevin!

What you said is sooo sweet! I think those same things about my DH. We are very fortunate, aren't we??!!

=)

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Lori said...

happy late birthday!!! Elizabeth, you must have taken the last great man...believe me they are just not out there anymore. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home