C2

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Update on Surgery


Perry and my KS GALS are the best... they sent me the most beautiful set of assorted roses today......

Sorry it took awhile to post an update but let's just say I had a minor set back and I couldn't post.... I am feeling a tad bit better.....not 100% yet but I suspect that it will take me a few weeks to get back to my "normal" self..... (whatever that is). :)
Surgery took on a different route once they got "in" there and took a look around, it also was a bit more complicated. Instead of the mass being on my ovary as they first thought, it was on my bowels. So they removed the mass and also my remaining fallopian tube. I initially thought I would be back at work on Monday but I had to scratch those plans as my body was not cooperating. :(

I had a really bad reaction to the anesthesia because I ballooned up REALLY big and if I were to post pictures none of you would even recognize me. Kevin won't even look at the photo because he says THAT ISN'T YOU! :(

Overall, I will be fine and I will be back to 100% soon.

I thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers during this past week. I can't even express how much it means to me......the e-mails, the phone calls, the text messages, the love and support... You ALL are the best....

I will try and keep you updated as I can.

xoxo

1 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you're having difficulty with this. I'm sending my very best ~~~healing~~~ vibes your way!!! Plus the best {{HUGS}} I've got!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home