C2

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

WHAT A WEEKEND....

THE KS CHAMPIONS WEEKEND GROUP

I have so many things to share with you about the KS Champions Weekend. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time to post.... Promise I will get to it soon! :) So for now I will leave you with some pictures... ENJOY!


MY KS BFFs :)

Patty, Elizabeth, Kay & Pam



My Beautiful Friend Tracy


Mike Harris & Elizabeth


John & Denise
Faithful Servants


Thursday night we had a nice evening with the Jeffries. A bunch of laughter for sure but really all we wanted them to do was RELAAAAX! Perry loves the Jeffries. :)

I can't wait to post more about the weekend but until then...... Love you!

~ Elizabeth

3 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger Stef said...

Please post more pix! I really wish I could have been there!
xo~

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Hey beautiful "what a weekend" is absolutely correct.

i am still on a HIGH!

Love,Love,Love You, Kevin, Pam,Patty and Kay.

xoxoxoxoxo

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger April said...

You all look gorgeous! Wish I lived closer :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home