C2

Thursday, September 18, 2008

ON THE FENCE :)


USA Softball Team

This post was inspired by a conversation I had with a co-worker of mine you was surprised that I was a tomboy at heart. She said I knew you were a girly girl but had no idea you were into sports. Of course, this was after a trivial game on sports no less in which I WON (but I'm not bragging, HA!). :) You got to love it! :)


Growing up, I was a tomboy (hey I had LOTS of brothers), loved climbing trees, playing sports, riding bikes , but I also had a girly girl side. And I must say I still love to play sports but then there is the other side of me. I love to get dressed up for a night on the town. I think I am a nice balance of both. I would have to say I am more of a tomboy who knows when to be sexy. Gosh I sure hope my family doesn’t read this particular post! ;)

So what are your thoughts on this subject? How do you see yourself? Girly girl? Tomboyish? or both? :)

Inquisitive minds want to know! :)

2 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You definitely are both, I see both sides of you shining through. :)

I tend to lean on the girly side but like to think I have a little tomboyish actions left in me. That is until I throw a football. :)

Your posts lately have been great. Keep them coming! :)

Kellie Jo

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Stef said...

I am both!

Love dressing up and playing the girly-girl, but still love sports and doing risky things and getting dirty!!

=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home