C2

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

ALL WE NEED IS JUST A LITTLE.....PATIENCE



Are you ever around people that grumble and whine about everything except those things that they are interested in? Unfortunately I do. This particular person complains about everything BUT should be thinking their lucky stars that they even have a job to come to every day, especially in this economy.

People will suck the life right out of you, BUT only if you allow them to do so. I don’t know about you but this is just not acceptable and I will NOT allow it around me. I think you have to always consider the source of the pessimism, especially when it is someone who spends his/her life oozing venom through every pore in their body. What kind of credit can we give to a person like that? It usually is a person who isn’t happy with their life in the first place.

A few things I contemplate when people start acting like that are, why are they acting that way? And how will I react to their negativity? While I truly believe each of us are entitled to express how we feel, we can’t sit back and act like we are on the throne. Because trust me none of us are. We all make mistakes and have bad days too. What we can do is pray for that person and hope that the person comes around in time or takes an early retirement. LOL! ;)

No matter how angry or disappointed we are with people around us who project negativity, there is always a way to handle a situation with kind words and we can always conduct OURSELVES in a brighter light than the person being negative. Negativity certainly takes way to much energy and I for one, do not have enough energy to pass around. ;)

To me, it is just another lesson that God is trying to teach me. It is called Patience. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home