C2

Thursday, September 25, 2008

REFLECTIONS

This morning as we were on our way to work, I felt inspired. I do not know exactly how to explain what I mean by that. There was no single event recently which led to this feeling, it just came. Upon minimal reflection, I recognize the source - it was God. Really all it took was for me to look around at his beautiful creations. The sun rising, the fog lifting, the birds chirping (yes I said the birds chirping). :) In this day and age of financial turmoil, the economy, the election, the war, there is still something to be thankful for. You just have to dig deep inside and look for it.


On this day of inspiration - I am very aware of the love that I have for my hubby Kevin. I am deeply and passionately in love with him and am so thrilled that I get to spend all the days of my life with him. He inspires me and lifts me up when I am feeling blue.


While you can never honestly seek out true inspiration because it is something given from above, I do desire it more. My prayer today is that God would reveal to me more of the Hope I have in Him, so that I am inspired to receive His love and love others the way He loves us.

Inspiration is contagious - if you walk around knowing that you are loved because of the hope God has placed in you, others sense that and God draws them to feel hope in their lives as well.



I hope you feel as blessed as I do today!

4 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

I wasn't feeling as blessed as I should, but your words did their job and I recognize how very fortunate my life is, so thank you for the reminder.

The rainbow and pictures of the sky on the previous post are beautiful.

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Stef said...

I feel blessed today!

What a wonderful post, Elizabeth!
xo~

 
At 1:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, the two of you make a beautiful couple. And yes, I try to thank God everyday for the blessings that he has bestowed upon me. I really know how very blessed I am. I also can be driving home from work in the morning and see the sunshine and look out on the lake and just realize how beautiful God has made this place for me to live in. My children are beautiful and healthy and I'm SO thankful for that too. I also have a good hubby, who gets on my nerves at times, but he's a good man and strives to make me happy.

I'm so happy that you are happy.

Hugs and kisses.

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Lori said...

You are adorable! Hope you are feeling well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home