C2

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

KEEPING MY EYES ON THE COACH

One of my friends shared an e-mail with me and at the bottom it had a statement which read:


Just remember ~ "When life knocks you to your knees, you're in the perfect position to pray!"



Don't wait until you need something from God to pray, thank him for all the blessing in your life right now. Don't think you have anything to be thankful for? Take a look around because I can guarantee you can think of a few things that are right before your eyes, such as your faith, your health, your job, your family and friends. It doesn't always have to be the material things you have to be grateful for. Be thankful that you can get out of bed each morning and have the ability to worship Him.


Bare in mind that being thankful is not only reserved for good times in our lives. Our true power comes when we give thanks for all circumstances, including tough times. The amazing grace of God is that gratitude shifts our perception. We see, feel, and experience things quite differently when we authentically and openly say, “Thank you” in tough times.


So yes pray, pray and pray some more. Pray a prayer of thanksgiving and be grateful no matter what is going on. Find the words and know the depths of appreciation that empowers you to say thanks in tough times.


I don't know about you all but I for one am going to keep my eyes on the Coach because to me there is no other way! :)

1 Comments:

At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I totally agree with this. I am not a very religious person, but I've been trying to find my way. I've really tried to be better at talking to our 'Coach'. I know He is always looking over me and protecting me. I've been really trying to read the Bible everyday. Trying to get closer to Him. I am SO grateful for all I have and I KNOW that without Him I wouldn't have all that I do. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home