C2

Monday, December 01, 2008

SUNBEAM VACATIONS

Family vacations are FAMILY vacations! Ultimately family vacations are about being together as a family, deepening our relationships with each other, conversing, laughing and encouraging each other. It is about telling the same stories (even if they are a bit embellished) and laughing even harder than the last time.

Have you ever thought MAN I wish I could go to the Bahamas or Hawaii so I can have a good time? Why do you have to go so far away to have a good time. We spent our time off in Ridgedale, Missouri (right outside of Branson) and had a marvelous time. We thoroughly enjoyed our 10 days off. We spent time hiking, shopping, eating and relaxing. This vacation was about spending quality time with Kevin’s folks and that is exactly what we did. AND the weather was beautiful, temps in the low 70s. ;)

In my humble opinion, the difference between forgettable vacations and unforgettable vacations is not the location or attractions. Not at all. The difference is the company you keep and the memories being made. We made a lot of memories last week and I would never trade those memories for the world. I will be posting photos on my Facebook account soon.

Memories last a lifetime and in this season of Thanksgiving, I am forever grateful and thankful that we were able to spend this past vacation with Kevin and his folks. :)

Now, here’s to his folks and a safe journey home.

1 Comments:

At 2:37 AM, Blogger Stef said...

I love it when my family is all together! I love vacations, too! LOL!
xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home