C2

Friday, February 27, 2009

Spiritual, Emotional and Physical Challenge (90 days)

Here are the simple rules (Thanks Lou):

1. NO complaining. Absolutely none. Not about the weather, the food, your health, the government. Nothing.

2. NO fantasies. No wishing to be somewhere else, be someone else, married to someone else, having a different body.

3. NO comparisons. Don't compare yourself or your situation to some one else's. Ever.

4. NO "if only" thoughts. Don't let those thoughts fill your mind. They are destructive and wasteful.

5. NO "what if" thoughts. We can't control the future. God has control over that don't get in his way.

AND (thanks Shari)

Start a journal and write down two things you are grateful for every night. Each night thereafter, read the two things you are grateful for and add two more things. But don't be repetitious. Be creative. Hopefully this will keep you in a "positive" state of mind.

I am going to start this "emotional" challenge as well as a spiritual challenge (reading the Bible in 90 days, thanks Marsha) and a new physical challenge on Monday, March 2.

All three challenges will run for 90 days.

Let me know your thoughts and if you wish to join any part of the three challenges. :)


I AM SO READY FOR THIS, question is: ARE YOU??? :)

1 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Blogger The Blonde Girl said...

Elizabeth,

I always read your blog because I get such a POSITIVE kick out of your entries, and this one has been no exception! ,-)

Although I doubt if I would do the whole thing for the next 90 days, I immediately printed out this post and I am implimenting the principles right here and now.

Especially here at work it's easy to get negative due to this time of year as well as the work I do, but I just have a look at the things I marked with a highlighter and smile (No negative thoughts here!)

Thanks for this, I really like your style!

Hilana
xoxox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home