C2

Sunday, December 28, 2008

A LOT TO LEARN

My Sweet Mother-in-Law sent me this e-mail today and it really says a lot and speaks to my heart so I thought I would share it with you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have learned that, no matter what happens, how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.

I have learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles four things: a rainy day, the elderly, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.

I have learned that, regardless of your relationship with your parents, you will miss them when they are gone from your life.

I have learned that making a 'living' is not the same thing as making a 'life.'

I have learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance.

I have learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands. You need to be able to throw something back

I have learned that if you pursue happiness, it will elude you But, if you focus on your family, your friends, the needs of others, your work and doing the very best you can, happiness will find you

I have learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision.

I have learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one.

I have learned that every day, you should reach out and touch someone. People love that human touch -- holding hands, a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back or even a bright beautiful smile.

I have learned that you don't have to react to bad situations... take the high road... you will win everytime.

I have learned that some people don't know how to say I am sorry, BUT I forgive them all the same.

I have learned that I still have a lot to learn.

2 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger Sunnie said...

Love it!

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Lori said...

EWW......I hope NO ONE ever sees me with lost luggage or tangled Christmas tree lights. Not a pretty sight. :)

Love It!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home