C2

Friday, March 13, 2009

THINGS YOU MIGHT KNOW.....OR NOT! :)



1. Can you cook? Yes but Kevin prefers that I don’t. :)

2. What was your dream growing up? To be a “Career” Woman.

3. What talent do you wish you had? To be able to pick out wall color! ;)

4. Favorite place? Anywhere that Kevin is.

5. Favorite vegetable? Spinach

6. What was the last book you read? A Dog Named Christmas

7. What zodiac sign are you ? Libra

8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Yes, two. Belly button and ears.

9. Worst Habit? Who Me? I have a “worst” habit???? ME? ;)

10. What is your favorite snack? It used to be peanut butter pretzels but now plain ol’ air popped popcorn. I can’t stand the microwave stuff.

11. What is your favorite sport? Football to watch, Softball to play

12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? Definitely optimistic

13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Go nuts…EAH GADS!

14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? Someone I loved very much died. ;(

15. Tell me one weird fact about you: Weird??? Hmmm, can’t think of anything.

16. Do you have any pets? Yes our precious puppy Remy

17. Do you know how to do the Macarena? Of course. Will I, is another story.

18. What time is it where you are now? 4:00

19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Scary.

20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? My butt

21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? conscience

22. What color eyes do you have? Brown

23. Ever been arrested? No

24. Favorite fictional character of all time? Too many to count.

25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? Put it towards my mortgage

26. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? To know other people's intentions (heart)

27. What’s your favorite hangout? Home with Kevin

28. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes

29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Spend time with the family (besides that photography and anything fitness)

30. Do you swear a lot? No, never

31. Biggest pet peeve? Fake people (and close second, people who text while driving)

32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Genuine


2 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate clowns too....they freak me out!

Shelley

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

I love reading about other people. It's so fun to learn more and more about them.

Love you sweets.

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home