C2

Thursday, June 25, 2009

ORIGINAL ANGEL


I remember when I was a little girl I would watch Charlie’s Angels non-stop and dream of becoming a “for real” Charlie’s Angel. I adored that show and thought how great life would be if we all had a “Charlie” in our life, protecting us, but never showing his face (and we all do, He is called God, the greatest protector we could ever wish for).


I am sad to say that after a three year battle with cancer, Farrah Fawcett died this morning at St. John's Hospital at Santa Monica with Ryan O'Neal by her side. What a wonderful graceful woman she was!

In tough times like this I have to venture that a lot of people believe that God has a bigger better purpose for all of us and at the end of the day, we are here to support and exult one another, to make the best of what God has given for us to do, and to live each day as the “hands and feet of Jesus in the world”.

There is much to do in this lifetime, a lot we can all do to make a difference and, especially, to make wherever we are rooted the best place possible for our family, friends and ourselves.

Rest in Peace, Farrah. You will definitely be missed.

2 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is sad to know she is gone. She's a real angel now.

Sorry to almost make you cry :)

 
At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched the documentary that she did. VERY moving and sad. All the pain and all the flying to Germany to try and heal herself. I'm sad that she's gone and I'm also sad that MJ is gone, but that he's getting all the attention. Her life was just as important. She will be sadly missed by many.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home