C2

Friday, April 10, 2009

COME & GO

You know what really gets on my nerves? People who fly up behind me while I am driving and get right up on my bumper so that I cannot even see their headlights.......It makes me sooo angry…but only for a moment. I do not let their belligerent aggressive driving ruin my day. What is the old saying? Feelings come and feelings go.

It is kind of like working out. We all have days where we feel frumpy or down on ourselves for whatever reasons. We may even doubt if all the time and effort will REALLY change our bodies. BUT we must learn to turn those emotions off. Allow your feelings to come BUT more importantly, allow them to go. When you let your emotions flow naturally and gracefully through your life, they become more valuable, useful and fulfilling. So seek to let your feelings be and then let your feelings go and fully experience life as it touches you, and you will grow richer with each moment.

AND whatever you do, do not let those crazy aggressive drivers this long holiday weekend get to you!

Oh and by the way, all that time and energy REALLY does pay off.

1 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I SO agree with you on the driving thing. I TRY not to let it upset me, but it TRULY pisses me off. Don't they get how very dangerous it is to drive THAT close??

I SO need to take your advice about feelings. I need to let them come and then LET THEM GO!

Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home