C2

Friday, April 24, 2009

NOT JUST A PRETTY FACE


Aunt Mary, E and Rhonda

Have you ever woke up in the middle of the night with the most beautiful words inside your mind and thought I need to write about that tomorrow. And then get up and can’t put into words what you thought about the night before.... Honestly, there are times thoughts enter my mind with such eloquence that it literally takes my breath away but then when I sit down to write it, all I see is a HUGE jumble of words that make no sense at all. Isn't that just the most annoying thing in the world? To me, yes. The end of the world, no!

When I got home late last night from the car dealership with Scott, I had the most marvelous gift in the mail. It was from my cousin Rhonda. One of the most selfless human beings in the world. God definitely knew what he was doing when he sprinkled the angel dust on her.

I wonder how many of you know how beautiful Rhonda truly is? How she comforts you without you having to say a word… she just knows… :) She is my cousin, but my SISTER at heart. Her heart is bigger than anyone else’s I have ever met and her blue eyes are always welcoming, and her laugh is contagious. Her beauty and selflessness should be bottled and only released to those most deserving. She TRULY is that amazing…I hope for those who have never met her, do and can see first hand her amazing compassion and generosity. I have been touched by her as many others I am sure.


Which brings me to selfless people in the world….. there are selfless people, people who think they are selfless people, and selfish people who do not even bother to hide it. And there are a couple of categories thrown in between there, but I do not feel like getting into those.

The selfless people are the ones who just care. They really, sincerely care, without an ulterior motive and without trying to make people see they care so that they become appreciated. That kind of person is pretty obvious.

Anyways, yeah. Selfless people, I love them. That includes you beautiful Rhonda.

Thanks for being, well, YOU!

Cheers to you Sweets and thank you for the Faithful Journal.

1 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Selfless, who me? Well, sweetie, I learned from the best and her name is Elizabeth. Thanks for the nice things that you said about me. I LOVE you so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home