C2

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Crazy Busy Kind of Life


Guess I should start out by saying…… Happy August one and all! Wow - can that be right? It’s really August? Already? WOWZERS.....

You may or may not have noticed that I have been posting a little less. I thought about saying I am sorry! but then I realized that I would be apologizing for living life and that would be oh so crazy! So no apologies, just know that our life is, indeed, extremely busy.

We have a to-do list a mile long and that is no exaggeration. We have been sprucing up the house, painting, re-organizing, getting rid of the old, bringing in the new and taking care of some broken bones. Yes, you heard that right broken bones…. Becher broke his foot 5 weeks ago and I broke my toe last week. Becher has been a real trooper through all of this…in fact, yesterday he was relieved from his cast and now is on “light duty.” Yeah! I, on the other hand, have a few more weeks to go before I can resume my running schedule. DRATS!


But even with broken bones and our busy lifestyle, life continues to be good. God has been doing a good work in our life over the past few years. Our heart and dreams have been expanded to broader horizons. There is so much we want to do which really leaves us little time for much else other than focusing on our future together.

Even with God’s plan, He also expects us to renew and re-energy our spirit and soul and wants us to have some downtime, which is exactly what we plan on doing. Over Labor Day, we plan on visiting with Kevin’s parents in Ohio with a group of friends and then at the end of October and the first week of November we will be heading to HAWAII. So excited about spending time with Kevin and his family for two whole weeks in paradise. :)

Planning on coming out of my “chicken-shell” and going on some adventures. :) But most of all, I am ready to make memories with my wonderful family, share laughs and capture all the moments that I can.

Until next time….. Coutu out! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home