C2

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

LIFE IS GOOD


Have you ever met that person who is never satisified with what they have? Regardless of whether or not that possession is material or physical? I have and it makes me sad for them. Simply because if you cannot enjoy this very moment in time…then you are truly missing out. I do not care if you are at work, at home, at the grocery store, there is always something to give thanks for. Am I saying that we should always be in a carefree grateful state of mind? Absolutely not… However, what I am saying is 90% of the time we should be grateful for our life and the things and people in it. If not, then we really need to make some adjustments in our life so we can achieve this goal.

Enjoying your life is simply a matter of the way that you feel. There is a common belief that happiness comes about as a result of having certain things, you know money, material things, relationships, etc., (all of which can be wonderful), but in all actuality, whether or not you are enjoying your life has always boiled down to the simple question of how you feel about your life.

No amount of of money will help you enjoy life if you are miserable on the inside. No relationship will define or complete you when a relationship, by definition, involves two or more people. No collection of toys and treasures will make you happy if you cannot enjoy the finer things in life… like sunsets, giggles, your own family, the here and now.

I implore you to take a step back, listen and really think about what makes you happy. I did and I have to say for the last 10 years I have been happier than I ever have been. I take God first, my family second and all other things third.

LIFE IS GOOD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home