C2

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE


I am a failure. I struggle. But most of all, I overcome. I get right back up and I know what I have to do. At this point in the year, I am not where I want to be PHYSICALLY due to my back injury BUT I am definitely where I want to be SPIRITUALLY. I think God has a way of knocking us on our rear when we need it the most and teaches us things we never ever expected. At the beginning of this year, I asked God to teach me balance. I was thinking more along the lines of the physical side, not the spiritual side. He, however, had other plans for me. He is teaching me all about building up my spiritual muscles. He is teaching me patience (UGH, hate that word). :)

One of my favorite verses is “This is the day that the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it.” It reminds me that no matter how much I strive for perfection, we will never really arrive in any areas of our life this side of heaven. So we need to learn balance and celebrate the gift of living in the moment and taking care of ourselves the way God intended us to live.

I am fully ready to receive the works God has in store for me and more importantly the results that come from those works. I trust Him completely to help me find that balance I crave so that I can find peace deep down to my soul.

I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well.

1 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger lia said...

hi, I love reading your blog it uplifts my spirit... and God knows thats what I needed at this ipoint in my life...

lia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home