C2

Monday, April 25, 2011

TIME IS NOW

"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." Romans 12:1





It is about time. Finally!!! Time to snap out of the haze we have been in. Our mini vacations are over and it is time to hit it hardcore again with our fitness training. I asked God for balance at the beginning of the year and His answer literally knocked me on my butt. I haven’t been consistent with my workouts because I have had one nagging injury after the next BUT I truly believe this was God’s way of slowing me down and telling me that I needed to work on my spiritual side rather than my physical side. I have been waiting on His approval to start up full speed again (knowing now I need to spend more time with Him and make Him my No. 1 priority). In the last few days I finally got the affirmations I have been searching for. It is time to get back on track and hit the fitness training again. I have obeyed and am ready to follow His instructions further (now that I have His blessings). We are given one life to live and we should not waste them away. I truly believe that we need to be in tip top shape to spread the word of Christ. :)

I always find it exciting to start something new but more exhilarating to finish it. My goal is to follow through to the July 4 weekend and then re-program and re-evaluate. If you know me at all, you know I do not have lots of inches or weight to lose. This is for an overall wellness healthy conditioned body. It is about incorporating this into my life and making lifestyle changes. Kevin and I have been living a healthy lifestyle for almost 7 years now and we know what to do. There aren’t any magical pills to take, just a lot of dedication and commitment to see things through but most of all, no excuses.


So I’m ready. Kevin is ready…. Are you? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home