C2

Friday, August 07, 2009




HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN!
August 8, 2009



MY main squeeze is having a BIRTHDAY!



No we don’t live in a fairly tale. Our life is not all roses and champagne. But our life is pretty darn sweet and we have a beautiful marriage. What makes our marriage so great??? We compromise. And instead of constantly nagging each other about all the things that drive us crazy, we decided to be more conscious of all the things that we love about each other instead.

I consider myself to be pretty darn lucky to have Kevin as a husband and thank God every day for blessing me with such a wonderful man. Sometimes with our busy lives, a lot of us forget to stop and be thankful for the things and people in our lives BUT I sincerely try and not let even one day go by without showing him how much he means to me. He still makes my heart skip a beat and he constantly brings a smile to my face.

Hope you have a wonderful day honey!

You are the best in every single way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home