C2

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

INSIGNIFICANT UNCERTAINTIES

He has put his angels in charge of you to watch over you wherever you go. Psalms 91:11

Do you worry about things that are out of your control? I USED to worry about everything! Even the tiniest, little things until I started putting my trust in God and leaning on Him. From time to time I still find myself worrying about things, like my son, about finances, about the IRS (eah gads!), will folks come to the KS Champions Weekend, or was that sugar-free yogurt REALLY sugar-free. :)

We all spend too much time worrying about things that will never materialize. And this worry only makes our lives unnecessarily difficult and excruciating. We all worry, but the key in life is to learn to deal with our worries in a healthy way. When we worry we are thinking of the future or past and this prevents us from enjoying the present moment. I don’t know about you, but I want to live in the moment and fully enjoy it.

My solution, is when I find myself beginning to worry, I begin to pray about it. There is nothing too small or insignificant for God to handle. As you continually take your worries to God, he will fill you with peace. He will show you that you can put your trust in him and count on him to take care of you. Knowing this truth will become your "guard" against worry.

Trust me, it works! :)

3 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

AMEN SISTA.

I need to quit worrying about alot things and yes..put my trust in the Lord.

It's all about having FAITH.

Love ya,
Tracy

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Lori said...

I think that's a really good solution. I need to bring that into my life more. THanks for the reminder. You are a gift.

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Peaches*n*Cream said...

I believe you on this one! its so true, WE try to fix things, but we can't do nothing without HIM :) We tend to forget that we are just human. Trust the Lord in EVERYTHING!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home