C2

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Powerful Experience


Remy

The love of a dog is a powerful experience. Last Saturday marked a year since Stoli passed away. Stoli taught us a million things about dogs and unconditional love. To this day, I still miss that amazing dog. He will forever live in our hearts.



Remy playing "volleyball' with Brittany

But with that said, I must say Stoli’s younger brother, Remy, is the cutest thing. I have never seen a dog who loves massages as much as Remy does. Remy greets us when we come home and he is beyond excited. I do believe this, my friends, is unconditional love at its finest. The companionship of a dog is amazing. They come to you in a giving manner and are content just to be with you in the same room. All Remy cares about is pleasing us and receiving love in return. He doesn’t care or notice if our socks match or our hair is a mess or what material things we own. He just wants affection and perhaps a treat or two! :)



Remy playing his favorite game of "tug" with Brittany

Remy has such a powerful personality, he absolutely adores people and loves all the attention he can possibly get. When anyone comes to visit, he greets them at the door by sitting on his bum and then raises his paw in the air. Such a gentleman! :) Remy is pretty sharp too! We actually have to spell out words because he knows exactly what we are saying.



Remy saying "what's up, Mommy?" :)
We feel as though he is our child and we are sometimes floored and amazed at his intelligence. Remy lets us know every day how grateful he is for his food, water, and new toys we buy for him. He never fails to thank us by giving us smooches.


Sometimes he gets into trouble when he wants to dig in places he shouldn't, like Stoli's Memorial Garden. Of course, that is a huge "No-No" but then he looks up at me with those beautiful eyes as to say "who me?" and I melt... but not before I see the dirt and grass in his mouth! Silly boy! :)


Remy is one heck of a great dog and one I would hate to ever lose, and in my opinion, has a heart of gold, loves his masters, is intelligent, easy to train, an excellent companion, and one who loves people.


As we said before, Remy has so many good qualities, we could not possibly tell you about all of them. We can tell you however, that we couldn’t have asked for a better companion and we are beyond thrilled that he came into our lives.

2 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

I am so glad Remy is in your life too. What great parents he has!!

I did chuckle out loud when I read.....

"Remy is pretty sharp too! We actually have to spell out words because he knows exactly what we are saying"

 
At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Kellie Jo said...

Remy sounds like a phenomenal dog.

Kellie Jo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home